Guided by Unitarian Universalist principles, TXUUJM educates & organizes Texas UUs, member congregations, and partners to advocate effectively for public policies that:
- Uphold the worth and dignity of every person;
- Further justice, equity, and compassion in human relations;
- Ensure the use of the democratic process;
- Protect religious freedom;
- Promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence; and
- Accountably dismantle racism and other oppressions in ourselves and our institutions.