Guided by Unitarian Universalist principles, TXUUJM educates and organizes member congregations and partners with sympathetic organizations in order to advocate effectively for public policies that:
- Uphold the worth and dignity of every person;
- Further justice, equity, and compassion in human relations;
- Ensure the use of the democratic process;
- Protect religious freedom; and,
- Promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence.
For updates, “like” us and follow us on facebook.
Won’t you consider becoming a regular supporter of TXUUJM with a monthly contribution of $50 or more?
We invite you to join with every member of the TXUUJM Board of Directors and Advisory Council and become a member of the “1,000 Courageous, Sustaining UUs for Justice”. Join us today by providing the information requested in the short form below and then Clicking the Green-Bordered Button.
Prefer to make a One-Time Donation? Please visit our “Donate” page linked in the menu in the page header above or by CLICKING HERE